The history of New Ipswich, New Hampshire, 1735-1914, by Charles H. Chandler, Sentinel Print. Co., Fitchburg MA, 1914. Page 273
- Born July 25, 1782 in New Ipswich, Hillsboro County, New Hampshire.
- Parents were Captain JOSIAH BROWN and SARAH WRIGHT.
- Married BETSEY GOLDSMITH on June 3, 1806.
- Died January 21, 1862 in Whittingham, Windham County, Vermont.
- NATHAN BROWN, JR., born June 22, 1807 in New Ipswich, Hillsboro County, New Hampshire; died January 1, 1886 in Yokahama, Japan. Married ELIZA WHITNEY BALLARD on May 6, 1830. Married CHARLOTTE A. WORTH on July 24, 1872.
- SOPHIA BURNHAM BROWN, born October 27, 1809. Married JONATHAN BALLARD on May 23, 1833.
- WILLIAM G. BROWN, born March 3, 1812. Married EUNICE FISHER on October 10, 1839.
- JOSIAH W. BROWN, born June 1, 1815; died July 5, 1816.
- MARY E. BROWN, born September 9, 1818; died September 9, 1872 in Charlemont, Franklin County, Massachusetts. She never married.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.