- Born June 22, 1807 in New Ipswich, Hillsborough County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were NATHAN BROWN and BETSEY GOLDSMITH.
- Married ELIZA WHITNEY BALLARD on May 6, 1830 in Charlemont, Franklin County, Massachusetts. Eliza was born April 12, 1807 in Charlemont, Franklin County, Massachusetts; and died in 1871. Her parents were Captain WILLIAM BALLARD and ELISABETH .
- Married CHARLOTTE A. WORTH on July 24, 1872. They apparently had no children.
- Graduated Valedictorian from Williams College in 1827.
- Entered the Baptist ministry in 1832.
- Died January 1, 1886 in Yokahama, Japan.
- DOROTHY SOPHIA BROWN, born May 6, 1832 in Charlemont, Franklin County, Massachusetts; died September 29, 1838 in Sadiya, Assam, India.
- WILLIAM BALLARD BROWN, born June 6, 1835 in Maulmain, Burma; died August 10, 1835 in Maulmain, Burma.
- NATHAN BALLARD BROWN, born September 8, 1836 in Sadiya, Assam, India; died February 11, 1841 in Jaipur, Burma.
- ELIZA WHITNEY BROWN, born September 30, 1838 in Sadiya, Assam, India.
- WILLIAM PEARCE BROWN, born December 12, 1842 in Sibsagor, Assam, India.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.