April 16, 2011
- Born November 8, 1766.
- Parents were Ensign BENJAMIN KIDDER and RUTH HEYWOOD.
- Married DOROTHY JOCELYN on February 25, 1784 in Shrewsbury, Worcester County, Massachusetts. Dorothy was the daughter of Ensign PETER JOCELYN and ELIZABETH .
- Resided in Ashby, Massachusetts.
- Died July 11, 1853 in Lowell, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
- Buried in Ashby, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
- SAMUEL KIDDER, born May 5, 1785.
- SUSAN KIDDER, born January 17, 1788; died in July, 1844. Married SIMON EVANS in Crafton, Vermont.
- LUCY KIDDER, born in 1790. Married HOSEA SPAULDING.
- WILLIAM DASCOMB KIDDER, born May 8, 1798; died September 24, 1856 in Burlington, Vermont. Married CAROLINE SHIPLEY on April 20, 1834.
- SOPHIA KIDDER, born in 1800.
- JOHN KIDDER, born in 1805.
- HARRIET KIDDER, born in 1807.
- CHARLES KIDDER, born in 1809.
- MARY KIDDER, born in 1812.
- ALBERT KIDDER, born in 1815.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.