January 3, 2010
- Born January 28, 1816 in Petersham, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were JOHN JENNISON and DOLLY SPOONER.
- Married NANCY WHITESIDE on August 2, 1838 in Bellville, St. Clair County, Illinois. Nancy was born February 25, 1820 in St. Clair County, Illinois; and died May 6, 1846 in St. Clair County, Illinois. Her parents were STEPHEN WHITESIDE and SARAH HENDRICKS.
- Died March 6, 1845 in St. Clair County, Illinois.
- SARAH E. JENNISON, born October 11, 1843 in Bellville, St. Clair County, Illinois; and died November, 1842 in St. Clair County, Illinois.
- JOHN C. JENNISON, born April 22, 1843 in Bellville, St. Clair County, Illinois. Married SARAH E. MATTHEWS on February 1, 1866 in Monroe, Illinois.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.