January 3, 2010
- Born January 21, 1798 in Shrewsbury, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were JOSEPH BROOKS JENNISON and DAMARIS HOWE.
- Married MARY LAMB on August 10, 1819. Mary was born June 20, 1797, probably in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts; and died July 12, 1836 in Southbridge, Massachusetts.
- Married MARIA S. MORSE on August 23, 1837.
- Died in 1876 in Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts. He was struck by a carriage while visiting his son James, who was teaching at Harvard at the time.
- EMILY JENNISON, born May 20, 1820, probably in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts; died August 30, 1849 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Married WILLIAM W. BOWEN in November, 1841.
- JAMES JENNISON, born October 21, 1821, probably in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts; died October 19, 1876 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Married MARGARET EDGECOMB on May 25, 1855 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Married CARRIE WADE RICHARDSON on December 25, 1867 in Chelsea, Massachusetts.
- SAMUEL PEARCE JENNISON, born May 9, 1830, probably in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts; died in Covena, California. Married LUCIA A. WOOD on August 2, 1858.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.