Genealogy of William Allis of Hatfield, Mass. and descendants, 1630-1919 by Horatio Dana Allis, Hartford CT, Art Press, 1920. Page 92.
- Born August 12, 1852.
- Parents were BARNEY D. DEUEL and CORNELIA EMELINE ALLIS.
- Married FANNIE SMITH on March 6, 1878.
- Resided in Chili, New York.
- CLARE JOSEPH DEUEL, born August 11, 1879.
- JOHN YALE DEUEL, born August 8, 1881.
- CELIA CORNELIA DEUEL, born May 15, 1884.
- RAY HART DEUEL, born February 19, 1889.
- GRACE PHOEBE DEUEL, born March 19, 1891.
- ELDON BARNEY DEUEL, born September 22, 1895.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.