Alfred L. Holman, Blackman and Allied Families, Chicago: Private Print, 1928, Page 17
- Born September 10, 1829 in Verona, Oneida County, New York.
- Parents were ELIJAH BLACKMAN and SOPHIA JOSLIN.
- Married HARRIETTE R. ADAMS on September 17, 1853 in Cazenovia, Madison County, New York. Harriette was born October 1, 1835 in Verona, Oneida County, New York; and died April 6, 1861 in Joliet, Will County, Illinois. Her parents were ALVINZA S. ADAMS and BETSEY CAGWIN.
- Married HARRIETTA LAVINIA ADAMS, Harriette's twin sister. Harrietta died February 27, 1867 in Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa.
- Married ALVIRA NAGLE on November 17, 1867. Alvira was born May 28, 1845; and died May 9, 1873. Her parents were FRANKLIN NAGLE and REBECCA JACKSON.
- Married REBECCA JANE MAGGART on October 9, 1873.
CHILDREN WITH HARRIETTE R. ADAMS
- ETTA SOPHIA BLACKMAN, born about 1855 in Joliet, Will County, Illinois; died about 1859 in Joliet, Will County, Illinois.
- ALVINZA ADAMS BLACKMAN, born April 12, 1857 in Verona, Oneida County, New York. Married AGATHA URSEM in Fremont, Nebraska.
- INEZ ELIZABETH BLACKMAN, born December 25, 1859; died in Denver, Denver County, Colorado. Married REUBEN W. NAGLE.
CHILDREN WITH HARRIETTA LAVINIA ADAMS
- GEORGE ELIJAH BLACKMAN, born March 19, 1863; died October 6, 1878 in Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa.
- NAHUM LINCOLN BLACKMAN, born December 12, 1864. Married LAURENE GILMORE on August 20, 1891.
CHILDREN WITH REBECCA JANE MAGGART
- CHARLES DEVERE BLACKMAN, born about 1868. Married MATTIE SAYLOR.
- OTHO WEBSTER BLACKMAN, born January 6, 1873; died November 12, 1873.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.