- Born March 4, 1786 in Gardner, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were ELIJAH SIMONDS and ABIGAIL .
- Married ANNA BYAM on February 26, 1811 in Jaffrey, Cheshire County, New Hampshire. Anna was born July 5, 1791 in Chelmsford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; and died June 22, 1885. Her parents were JOHN BYAM and SARAH HAYWOOD.
- Died July 2, 1869 in Peru, Bennington County, Vermont.
- SARAH SIMONDS, died October 11, 1835
- DAVID K. SIMONDS, died June 25, 1835
- OLIVER PLYMPTON SIMONDS, born in Peru, Bennington County, Vermont in 1815. Married MARY A. CONE on November 21, 1839 in Peru, Bennington County, Vermont.
- JOSEPH HEYWOOD SIMONDS, born May 19, 1818, died in Peru, Bennington County, Vermont in 1876. Married EMILY WALSO MESSENGER on September 29, 1842.
- AMANDA SIMONDS. Married Deacon JOHN FROST.
- STEPHEN D. SIMONDS, born about 1823. Married EMELINE CARTER. Married ELLEN STILES. Married HELEN S. PEMBER on January 16, 1869.
- ELMINA SIMONDS. Married MILO SIMPSON.
- ELIJAH SIMONDS, born in 1827 in Peru, Bennington County, Vermont; died March 24, 1867 in Peru, Bennington County, Vermont. Married ANGELINE EDDY.
- EDWIN B. SIMONDS. Married MARIAN FARNUM.
- AFFA A. SIMONDS. Married JAMES PEBBLES.
- DAVID K. SIMONDS, born in 1839. Married ELLEN CLARK.
- Edwin Colby Byam, Descendants of George Byam (Suffield, CT: unknown pub., 1975), Page 63
- Gardner, Massachusetts town Records
- Historic Homes and Places - Genealogical and Personal Memoirs relating to the Families of Middlesex County, Massachusetts by William Richard Cutter, Lewis Historical Publishing Co., NY, 1908, Vol. 4, Pages 1575 & 1576