- Born November 7, 1851 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.
- Parents were CHARLES ROBERT STARKWEATHER and MARY HUNTINGTON EAGER.
- Graduated from Yale College as an A.M. in class of 1874.
- Graduated from Columbia College as an LL. B. in the class of 1877.
- Resided in New York City.
- Occupation - Attorney-At-Law
- Married ISABELLA AUSTEY on November 8, 1882 in New York, New York. Isabella was born May 30, 1859 in London, Ontario, Canada. Her parents were WILLIAM AUSTEY and CYNTHIA R. SCOVELL.
- NINA STARKWEATHER, born January 30, 1885 on Staten Island, Richmond County, New York.
- Carlton Lee Starkweather, A Brief Genealogical history of Robert Starkweather of Roxbury and Ipswich, Massachusetts : who was the original American ancestor of all those bearing the name of Starkweather, and of his sons John Starkweather of Ipswich, Mass., and Preston, Conn. (unknown: unknown, 1904), Page 316