- Born July 17, 1819 in Guilderland, Albany County, New York.
- His father was FREDERICK PLATTO.
- Married MARION B. BLANCHARD on February 4, 1847 in Kirkville, Onondaga County, New York.
- Married ADELIA A. BLANCHARD on January 24, 1850 in DeWitt, Onondaga County, New York.
- Occupation - carpenter, Justice of the Peace
CHILDREN WITH MARION B. BLANCHARD
- ALEXANDER D. PLATTO, died August 20, 1849. Buried in Kirkville Cemetery, Onondaga County, New York.
CHILDREN WITH ADELIA A. BLANCHARD
- CORTLAND C. PLATTO, born about 1852 in New York; died in 1887.
- MARION B. PLATTO, born about 1858 in New York.