William Lee, John Leigh of Agawam (Ipswich) Massachusetts, 1634-1671, Albany, Joe Munsell's Sons, 1888. Page 365
March 5, 2015
- Born September 3, 1836 in Hyde Park, Dutchess County, New York.
- Parents were GEORGE WASHINGTON LEE and LAURA SANFORD HOLBROOK.
- Was Corporal in Company E, 34th Illinois Volunteers, and was severely wounded at Corinth, Mississippi.
- Married MARY HAMMOND on January 7, 1869. Her father was JOHN HAMMOND.
- Employed by Price Bros., 112 Fulton Street, New York City.
- EDITH HAMMOND LEE, born in May, 1873.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.