- Born July 28, 1809.
- Parents were JOHN LEE and SARAH WHEAT.
- Married ELIZABETH MIX. She was born in 1809; and died July 25, 1834. She is buried in Mt. Albion Cemetery, Orleans County, New York.
- Married JANE EUNICE NICHOLS on September 2, 1837. Jane died in June, 1839.
- Married MARY JANE PRENTICE on October 8, 1840.
- Occupation - Merchant & Justice of the Peace in Albion, Orleans County, New York.
- Died September 17, 1860.
- Buried in Mt. Albion Cemetery, Orleans County, New York.
CHILDREN WITH ELIZABETH MIX
- CYNTHIA ELIZABETH LEE, born August 8, 1832. Married HENRY A. GLIDDEN in 1852.
- JOHN B. LEE, born in June, 1834; died September 20, 1834.
CHILDREN WITH JANE EUNICE NICHOLS
- JENNIE EUNICE LEE, born February 27, 1839; died November 10, 1872. Married CHARLES FLINT. Married HENRY DRAKE.
CHILDREN WITH MARY JANE PRENTICE
- MARY ADELAIDE LEE, born May 13, 1842; died November 10, 1872. Married DANIEL H. PINNEY on November 22, 1865.
- JOHN BAKER LEE, born June 29, 1844; died August 30, 1911. Married NANNIE M. .
- KATE LEE, born April 5, 1850; died June 1, 1857. Buried in Mt. Albion Cemetery, Orleans County, New York.
- ALICE WHEAT LEE, born July 2, 1853.
- William Lee, John Leigh of Agawam (Ipswich) Massachusetts, 1634-1671, Albany, Joe Munsell's Sons, 1888. Page 363
- Mt. Albion Cemetery, Orleans County, New York