John Leigh of Agawam (Ipswich) Massachusetts 1634-1671 by William Lee, Joe Munsell's Sons, Albany NY, 1888, Page 352.
January 22, 2015
- Born July 21, 1778 in Conway, Franklin County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were EBER LEE and BETHIA JENKINS.
- Married ESTHER MAY on February 1, 1804. Esther was born August 6, 1780; and died January 18, 1864.
- Married DOROTHY BEALE.
- Occupation - Blacksmith in Conway, Franklin County, Massachusetts.
- Died August 4, 1852.
CHILDREN WITH ESTHER MAY
- CLARISSA LEE, born March 8, 1805; died February 4, 1833. Married BARNARD BOYDEN on March 8, 1823.
CHILDREN WITH DOROTHY BEALE
- WILLARD LEE, born May 18, 1808; died February 12, 1846. Married ZERRIAH BARTLETT.
- AUSTIN LEE, born April 13, 1811; died March 4, 1861. Married SUBMIT STEBBINS. Married DOROTHY BEALE.
- CHARLES LEE, born April 18, 1815. Married LUTHERA BARNARD on September 15, 1846.
- DENNIS LEE, born May 15, 1819; died September 7, 1864. Married CORNELIA BOYDEN on September 15, 1840. Married RUTH MARIA PHILLIPS on March 10, 1853.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.