- John Leigh of Agawam (Ipswich) Massachusetts 1634-1671 by William Lee, Joe Munsell's Sons, Albany NY, 1888, Page 346.
January 18, 2015
- Born November 20, 1792 in Conway, Franklin County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were EBER LEE and BETHIA JENKINS.
- Went to Ohio in 1815 and settled in Morrow County.
- Married SALLY MEACHAM on January 21, 1821. Sally was born January 21, 1797. She lived after Asa's death with her three youngest children at Indigo, Morrow County, Ohio.
- Died August 18, 1833.
- NEWTON DOUGLAS LEE, born September 20, 1823 in Peru Township, Morrow County, Ohio. Married MARY JEWETT on November 2, 1853.
- GEORGE ALBOURN LEE, born November 25, 1825 in Peru Township, Morrow County, Ohio. Married ELIZABETH TERRY on December 15, 1850 in Groveland Township, Oakland County, Michigan.
- CHARLES BERTRAM LEE, born February 6, 1828 in Peru Township, Morrow County, Ohio. Married ALLETTA GRANT on April 9, 1852 in Peru Township, Morrow County, Ohio.
- ORSON A. LEE, born November 17, 1830.
- HARRIET ARAMINTA LEE, born February 16, 1833. Married AMASA WHIPPLE GRANT on February 22, 1852 in Peru Township, Morrow County, Ohio.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.