William Lee, John Leigh of Agawam (Ipswich) Massachusetts, 1634-1671, Albany, Joe Munsell's Sons, 1888. Page 373
April 3, 2011
- Born March 3, 1827 in Middletown, Vermont.
- Was Assistant Surgeon, 12th Massachusetts Volunteers at the battle of Antietam, where, while caring for the wounded on the battle field with his servant, and in the act of raising a wounded man, he was struck, the ball passing the length of his body and through his heart. His only exclamation was "Oh! Joe I am shot!" and instantly expired.
- Married HELEN MARIA BIGELOW on February 15, 1854.
- Died September 17, 1862.
- HENRY HUBBARD KENDALL, born March 4, 1855. Married ANNIE BEECHER STEARNS on November 29, 1881.
- FREDERICK ALBERT KENDALL, born June 1, 1860.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.