The Hartwells of America by Lyman Willard Densmore, Hartwell-Lorenzen, Saginaw MI, 1956. Page 21.
The History of New Ipswich, New Hampshire, 1735-1914 by Charles H. Chandler, Sentinel Print. Co., Fitchburg MA, 1914. Page 492.
February 20, 2011
- Born November 26, 1775 in Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were JONAS JONES and ABIGAIL HARTWELL.
- Married LYDIA KIDDER on March 30, 1842. Lydia was born February 2, 1777; and died February 24, 1862. Her parents were REUBEN KIDDER and SUSANNA BURGE.
- Died March 30, 1852.
- ISAAC JONES, born February 3, 1809 in New Ipswich, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire; died September 29, 1876. Married REBECCA WELLINGTON on June 2, 1834.
- CHARLES JONES, born June 4, 1810 in New Ipswich, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire. Married LUCY ESTABROOKS on February 22, 1837.
- ANDREW JONES, born February 22, 1814 in New Ipswich, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire; died May 30, 1880. Married SARAH ELIZABETH WRIGHT on April 16, 1840.
- HARRIET JONES, born September 5, 1816 in New Ipswich, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire. Married H.W. SEAMENS.
- STEPHEN JONES, born January 29, 1818; died about 1878. Married SIDNEY BOGGS on May 1, 1849.
- FRANCIS JONES, born July 4, 1823. Married JULIA A. FLETCHER in 1851.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.