Maine Families in 1790, vol. 2, page 147. Edited by Ruth Gray. Copyright 1990, Picton Press.
February 10, 2008
- Born August 24, 1718 in Woburn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were JAMES HEYWOOD and BATHSHEBA TAY.
- Married SUSANNAH WILSON on October 9, 1741 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts. Susannah was born March 28, 1728 in Woburn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; died August 27, 1816 in Brownfield, York County, Maine. Her parents were SAMUEL WILSON, JR. and SARAH SIMONDS.
- Died December 20, 1803 in Brownfield, York County, Maine.
- SUSANNA HEYWOOD, born October 7, 1742; died August 9, 1833. Married JOHN WALKER.
- JAMES HEYWOOD, born November 7, 1744.
- SAMUEL HEYWOOD, born May 2, 1747; died June 1, 1840 in Center Conway, New Hampshire. Married MARY HALEY.
- SARAH HEYWOOD, born April 12, 1750. Married DANIEL CROSS.
- LEMUEL HEYWOOD, born April 6, 1752; died March 20, 1842 in Hiram, Maine. Married HANNAH CLEMONS.
- BENJAMIN HEYWOOD, born July 6, 1754; died February, 1755 in Woburn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
- WILSON HEYWOOD, born February 12, 1756; died January 12, 1855 in Brownfield, York County, Maine.
- JOSEPH HEYWOOD, born November 9, 1758; died November 9, 1851 in Brownfield, York County, Maine. Married REBECCA GLEASON.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.