The Hartwells of America..., by Lyman Willard Densmore, Hartwell & Lorenzen, Saginaw Mi, 1956. Page 22.
December 9, 2007
- Born November 22, 1786 in Princeton, Worcester County, Massachussetts.
- Parents were ISAAC HARTWELL and EUNICE MIRICK.
- Married MARY WHITAKER on May 5, 1811. Mary was born November 24, 1788; and died October 3, 1866. Her parents were WILLIAM WHITAKER and LYDIA HOW.
- He was a farmer.
- Died May 24, 1820.
- MARY A. HARTWELL, born December 25, 1811; died in 1812.
- JONAS HERVEY HARTWELL, born December 27, 1812; died June 7, 1837 on the Kanawha River in Virginia (now West Virginia).
- WILLIAM WHITAKER HARTWELL, born June 30, 1814; died July 21, 1840. Graduated from Marietta College, Marietta, Washington County, Ohio in 1839.
- MARY AUGUSTA HARTWELL, born June 18, 1816; died May 1, 1867. Married ISAAC P. DAMON on January 6, 1839 in Holden, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- JULIA AMANDA HARTWELL, born June 13, 1818; died February 8, 1836 in Charleston, Kanawha County, Virginia (now West Virginia).
- LYDIA MARIA HARTWELL, born June 16, 1820; died October 30, 1852. Married JOHN BOYDEN on June 25, 1839.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.