The Hartwells of America..., by Lyman Willard Densmore, Hartwell & Lorenzen, Saginaw MI, 1956. Page 104
December 9, 2007
- Born September 6, 1878 in Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island.
- Parents were MORTIMER HALL HARTWELL and JANE ANTHONY MOWRY.
- Graduated from Yale University in 1900, Phi Beta Kappa, and ninth in his class of over 500.
- Graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1904.
- Married MIRIAM RICHARDS GILE on September 2, 1914. Miriam was born October 5, 1887. Her parents were MOSES CLEMENT GILE and JOSEPHINE ELLEN RICHARDS.
- Occupation - Surgeon in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Died July 15, 1957 in Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado.
- MADOLINE HARTWELL, born August 8, 1915 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts; died March 5, 1939. Married EUGENE EVERETT CLIFFTON on May 4, 1938.
- JOSEPHINE HARTWELL, born December 2, 1923. Married WILLIAM WESCOTT BODDINGTON on August 22, 1944.
- ANN HARTWELL. Married CLARK DOUGLAS FORTNER.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.