The Hartwells of America, by Lyman Willard Densmore, Hartwell & Lorenzen, Saginaw MI, 1956. Page 56
November 21, 2007
- Born July 17, 1831.
- Parents were ISAAC HARTWELL and SUSAN DAVIS.
- Married CAROLINE DODD MIRICK on November 7, 1855. Caroline was born November 25, 1835; and died December 21, 1863. Her parents were CALEB STRONG MIRICK and SARAH MARIA DODD.
- Married MARTHA SELBY on January 4, 1878. Martha was born January 27, 1842 in Van Buren County, Iowa; and died December 31, 1909.
- He was in the boot and shoe trade in Princeton, removed to Denver, Colorado in 1866, in the same business, later in mining operations.
- Died December 4, 1879.
- ROSE HARTWELL, born December 2, 1878; died April 19, 1880.
- EDWARD EVERETT HARTWELL 2nd, born February 14, 1880 in Colorado. Married GRACE HASTINGS OFFICER on November 15, 1906.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.