- Born May 4, 1755 in Holden, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were CHARLES HEYWOOD and ABIGAIL HUBBARD.
- Married CATHERINE FELCH. They apparently had no children.
- Married ABIGAIL BIXBY on May 11, 1780 in Winchendon, Worcester County, Massachusetts. Abigail was born Setember 5, 1755 in Shrewsbury, Worcester County, Massachusetts; and died February 23, 1813 in Weathersfield, Windsor County, Vermont. Her parents were NATHANIEL BIXBY and JERUSHA HOUGHTON.
- David served in the Revolutionary War.
CHILDREN WITH ABIGAIL BIXBY
- DAVID HEYWOOD, born February 18, 1781 in Winchendon, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- EUNICE HEYWOOD, born January 24, 1783 in Winchendon, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- CYRUS HEYWOOD, born March 30, 1785 in Winchester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; died February 25, 1856 in Weathersfield, New Haven County, Connecticut. Married PHEBE RICHARDSON in 1815 in Rockingham, Windham County, Vermont.
- LUTHER HEYWOOD, born April 25, 1787 in Winchendon, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- IRA HEYWOOD, born June 6, 1789 in Winchendon, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- NATHNANIEL HEYWOOD, born April 14, 1791.
- ABIGAIL HEYWOOD, born July 11,1793. Married JOHN PIERCE on January 26, 1815 in Springfield, Vermont.
- CHARLES HEYWOOD, born July 13, 1795.
- XENIPHON HEYWOOD, born November 4, 1798.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.