Genealogy of William Allis of Hatfield, Mass. and descendants, by Horatio Dana Allis, Hartford CT, Art Press, 1920. Page 92.
William Hoyt Fancher, The Fancher Family, Boston MA: Distributed by New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1947, Page 68.
- Born March 7, 1847 in Berne, Albany County, New York.
- His father was CHAUNCEY FANCHER.
- Married EMMA JANE ALLIS on March 17, 1875.
- Occupation - farmer in Madison County, New York.
- Died July 30, 1923 in Canastota, Madison County, New York.
- AMY FANCHER, born May 29, 1876; died March 22, 1913 in Canastota, Madison County, New York. Married GEORGE BLOSS on March 19, 1902 in Canastota, Madison County, New York.
- CLAUDE FANCHER, born October 1, 1878; died February 21, 1936 in Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York. Married GLADYS PIERSON on September 28, 1904 in Canastota, Madison County, New York.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.