May 27, 2007
- Born April 18, 1822 in Waterford, Caledonia County, Vermont.
- Parents were ISAAC FARWELL FREEMAN and LYDIA FARR.
- Married MARY BINGHAM on April 17, 1844 in Nauvoo, Hancock County, Illinois. Mary was born April 1, 1820 in St. Johnsbury, Caledonia County, Vermont; and died September 25, 1893 in Ogden, Weber County, Utah. Her parents were ERASTUS BINGHAM, SR. and LUCINDA GATES, and her brother was ERASTUS WILLARD BINGHAM, JR.. Upon Elijah's death, Mary married LORIN FARR.
- Died November 28, 1847 near Sorrocco, New Mexico Territory.
- Both are buried in Ogden, Weber County, Utah.
- ELIJAH NORMAN FREEMAN, born May 20, 1845 in Laharpe, Hancock County, Illinois; died March 14, 1936 in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah. Married ANNA MARIA POULSEN on March 11, 1872. Married MARY ELLEN FARLEY.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.