- Born October 29, 1749 in Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
- His father was ANDREW CONANT.
- Married MARY WRIGHT.
- RUTH CONANT, born May 2, 1772 in Winchendon, Worcester County, Massachusetts. Married JAMES ADAMS on November 3, 1795.
- MARY CONANT, born February 13, 1774 in Winchendon, Worcester County, Massachusetts. Married JACOB S. CLARY on May 1, 1794.
- ZEBULON CONANT, born May 11, 1776; drowned July 8, 1803. Married MARY WRIGHT.
- HANNAH CONANT, born May 4, 1779; died in 1802. Married JONAS AMSDEN on October 8, 1801.
- JOSEPH CONANT, born March 31, 1781 in Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; died June 26, 1859. Married PATIENCE SAWYER on September 18, 1806 in Bolton, Worcester County, Massachusetts. Married NANCY PUFFER. The Conant Genealogy and the History of New Ipswich state these facts. The Concord Town Record states that the Joseph Conant born on this date was the son of "Abel Conant and Catharine his wife."
- BESSIE CONANT, born July 31, 1783.
- BETSEY CONANT, born September 13, 1785.
- NATHAN CONANT, born February 9, 1788; died October 3, 1843.
- KEZIA CONANT, born June 19, 1789.
- NANCY CONANT, born August 10, 1793; died April 11, 1835. Married JOSEPH WETHERBEE on January 23, 1810 in Rindge, Cheshire County, New Hampshire.
- ANDREW CONANT, born February 12, 1796 in New Ipswich, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire. Married EMILY FARNSWORTH on February 12, 1796 in Stoddard, Cheshire County, New Hampshire.
The History of New Ipswich, New Hampshire, by Charles H. Chandler, Sentinel Print. Co., Fitchburg MA, 1914. Page 332
A history and genealogy of the Conant family in England and America, by Frederick Odell Conant, Harris & Williams, Portland ME, 1887. Pages 344 & 345
Winchendon, Massachusetts Records