The Hartwells of America..., by Lyman Willard Densmore, Hartwell & Lorenzen, Saginaw MI, 1956. Page 55
- Born August 7, 1818 in Concord, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were JOHN BROWN and SALLY COGGSWELL.
- Married AMANDA M. WILLIS. Amanda was born June 22, 1819.
- SAMUEL W. BROWN, born September 6, 1847. Married EMMA ROTHE in October, 1884. He was an insurance agent in Boston, Massachusetts.
- WILLIAM H. BROWN, born May 4, 1849. Married MARCELLA SYMONDS on February 22, 1872.
- CHARLES E. BROWN, born November 18, 1850. Married FLORENCE WHITING on June 4, 1884.
- ELIZABETH L. BROWN, born September 22, 1855.
- HELEN D. BROWN, born May 15, 1857.
- JAMES R. BROWN, born February 13, 1859; died young.
- ELIZABETH S. BROWN, born June 7, 1860.
- GEORGE W. BROWN, born May 20, 1862.
- JEANNETTE BROWN.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.