The Hartwells of America, by Lyman Willard Densmore, Hartwell & Lorenzen, Saginaw MI, 1956. Page 56
December 9, 2007
- Born August 6, 1820 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.
- Married SARAH LOUISA HARTWELL on January 15, 1851.
- They resided at Hillside Farm, Princeton, Massachusetts, which was noted for its fine buildings and fences, and the superiority of its blooded stock.
- Died February 3, 1890.
- ALICA BRAZER BROOKS, born February 28, 1853 in Princeton, Worcester County, Massachusetts; died April 14, 1920. Married GEORGE M. KENDALL on October 30, 1877.
- SARAH LOUISA BROOKS, born September 19, 1862 in Princeton, Worcester County, Massachusetts; died April 4, 1933. Married FRANK W. GODDARD on June 17, 1903.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.