Lyman Willard Densmore, The Hartwells of America, Hartwell-Lorenzen, Saginaw MI, 1956, Page 56
- Born March 14, 1818 in Princeton, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
- Parents were HENRY M. BAGG, M.D. and SUSAN HARTWELL.
- Married MARY A. STONE. Mary was born October 28, 1820; and died November 1, 1851.
- Married EXANA WATERS. Exana was born June 1, 1822; and died May 5, 1879.
- Occupation - Distiller in Waterloo, Seneca County, New York.
- Henry and both wives are buried in Eaton Cemetery, Eaton, Madison County, New York.
CHILDREN WITH MARY A. STONE
- HENRY H. BAGG, born May 10, 1847; died October 21, 1848.
- MARY E. BAGG, born August 17, 1848; died June 16, 1860.
- EDWARD BAGG, born May 7, 1851; died September 12, 1851.
CHILDREN WITH EXANA WATERS
- DEVILLE W. BAGG, born March 28, 1856; died young.
- ADELINE M. BAGG, born September 7, 1861.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.