History of the town of Richmond, Cheshire County, New Hampshire by William Bassett, C.W. Calkins & Co., Boston, 1884.
- Born August 21, 1774 in Richmond, Cheshire County, New Hampshire.
- Parents were MICHAEL BARRUS and ELIZABETH SIMONDS.
- Married RACHEL HOLMAN. Rachel was the daughter of ELISHA HOLMAN, and died in 1838.
- Died February 23, 1812.
- ALMINA BARRUS, born December 25, 1800; died April 28, 1885 in Warwick, Hampshire County, Massachusets. Married HENRY BALL.
- HOLMAN BARRUS, born February, 1807. Married LUCRETIA WHIPPLE.
- EBENEZER BARRUS, born October 1, 1811; died January 10, 1863. Married POLLY SWEET. Married BETSEY SWEET.
- EXPERIENCE BARRUS, who died young.
- MICHAEL BARRUS, who died young.
- Child BARRUS, who died young.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.