The history of New Ipswich, New Hampshire, 1735-1914, by Charles H. Chandler, Sentinel Print. Co., Fitchburg MA, 1914. Page 272
- Born September 11, 1774 in New Ipswich, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire.
- Parents were Captain JOSIAH BROWN and SARAH WRIGHT.
- Married SARAH TARBELL on April 5, 1803.
- Died May 10, 1863.
- ELLIOTT BROWN, born August 15, 1804; died in 1902. Married POLLY KINGSBURY on June 7, 1826.
- ALDIS BROWN, born December 1, 1805. Married MARY GOODENOUGH. Married PHILA F. TENNEY.
- AMOS BROWN, born July 9, 1807; died April 2, 1810.
- SALLY BROWN, born August 13, 1809; died December 4, 1849. Married T.G. DAVIS.
- CLARISSA BROWN, born October 11, 1811; died July 24, 1855. Married Dr. ALLEN CARKINS.
- HANNAH BROWN, born January 5, 1816; died June 13, 1817.
- AMOS A. BROWN, born October 18, 1817; died January 2, 1869. Married MARY R. TEMPLE on November 28, 1839.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.