William Lee, John Leigh of Agawam (Ipswich) Massachusetts, 1634-1671, Albany, Joe Munsell's Sons, 1888. Page 352
January 20, 2015
- Born May 15, 1819.
- Parents were EBER LEE and DOROTHY BEALE.
- Was a private in Company G, 57th Massachusetts Volunteers in the Civil War
- Married CORDELIA BOYDEN on September 15, 1840. Cordelia died in September, 1849 and was the daughter of CEPHAS BOYDEN and ELECTA MOORE.
- Married RUTH MARIA PHILLIPS on March 10, 1853. Ruth was the daughter of PHILIP MILTON PHILLIPS and DOROTHY CURRIER.
- Died September 7, 1864.
- Buried in Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia.
CHILDREN WITH CORDELIA BOYDEN
- LAURA MAY LEE, born December 10, 1841. Married MYRON DICKINSON on July 24, 1862.
- MARY LUTHERA LEE, born March 14, 1843. Married GEORGE TRUESDELL on January 17, 1860.
- LUCY JANE LEE, born June 8, 1845; died June 20, 1846.
- WILLARD LEE, born April 2, 1847.
CHILDREN WITH RUTH MARIA PHILLIPS
- GEORGE CLIFFORD LEE, born December 26, 1855.
- FRANK WILBUR LEE, born March 23, 1857.
- Captain EBER LEE, born October 10, 1858.
- NETTIE ISADORE LEE, born January 31, 1860.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.