John Leigh of Agawam (Ipswich) Massachusetts 1634-1671 by William Lee, Joe Munsell's Sons, Albany NY, 1888, Page 351.
William Frederick Doolittle, The Doolittle Family in America, Cleveland, Acme Print. Co., 1901. Page 482.
Biographical review : ... Madison County, New York, Boston: Biographical Review Pub. Co., 1894. Page 240
- Born December 4, 1802 in Smithfield, New York.
- Parents were Major JOEL DOOLITTLE and AMELIA WETMORE.
- Married OLIVE LEE on March 1, 1825 in Conway, Franklin County, Massachusetts.
- Died August 8, 1839 in Canastota, Madison County, New York.
- BENJAMIN DOOLITTLE, born December 29, 1825 in Lenox, Madison County, New York.
- JOEL DOOLITTLE, born December 19, 1827 in Lenox, Madison County, New York; died March 24, 1848.
- CHARLES DOOLITTLE, born April 9, 1830; died in January, 1884.
- AMELIA DOOLITTLE, born July 18, 1832 in Lenox, Madison County, New York; died April 12, 1850.
- HARRIET DOOLITTLE, born July 22, 1834 in Lenox, Madison County, New York; died February 28, 1852.
- ESTHER DOOLITTLE, born January 27, 1837. Married MARCUS WILCOX in 1863.
- FRANCIS W. DOOLITTLE, born April 13, 1839 in Southfields, Orange County, New York. Married CHARLOTTE E. DIETZ on February 18, 1862.
This site is in the process of being rebuilt. If you find any broken links on this page, kindly let us know..
We lost our internal database due to a computer crash. We will not be able to add any new family members until we rebuild the 20,000 family member database.